Monday, May 21, 2012

7 Super Shots

What you guys need to do...


1. Choose 7 of your own photos, one for each of the following categories:


A photo that…takes my breath away



A red roof mosque, in the middle of paddy field...peaceful...
Venue : Bukit Tinggi, Sumatera



A photo that…makes me laugh or smile




Once in my whole lifetime..
I never dream of this opportunity....
Venue : Somewhere in the sky from Selangor to Sabah




A photo that…makes me dream



Owning a farm as my 'bread and butter'
Do not know the level of risk will come.
Hope dreams become reality.
Venue : Malacca
 


A photo that…makes me think




Life as we seen, not the same as others to feel.
Others to think
Others to face.
Venue : Mumbai, India
 
 
 
A photo that…makes my mouth water




Been 'jakun/darat' for the first time in Business Class (or was it First Class...blurrr)
Make the foods look delicious...
Venue : KL-Chennai



A photo that…tells a story



Looking at the colour of the sky.
Thinking how big is Al-Mighty
and how small you are
Venue : Kuching, Sarawak



A photo that…I am most proud of (aka my worthy of National Geographic shot)




Every darkness
There is light
There is life
Even you are alone
You still can survive, be positive
Venue : Just one step away from my entrance door, Bangi




Extra picture


I'm hiding...and yet still need friends around me.
I'm shy....but still want to expose myself.
I'm ok ...when people treat me ok with me.
Even been surround by unfriendly friends....I'm still ok with it...

(opss...extra pictures to share with...hehe)

Now, i'm not sure to tag whom
Because of I'm been tagged by Biqque , Janggel and MasMZ.....
haiya...you guys really know how to make me 'pening' to search for the photos from my non-proper-achived-pictures-storage, but that's me!!!....
hahaah
(gelak balik...ko nih sengal ke hapa?)




15 comments:

masMZ KaKiJaLaN said...

cup! komen dulu! hahahaha...

Ren said...

jap nak komen...




kbai

just.HY said...

lambat skit jah. kbai

masMZ KaKiJaLaN said...

kakak 'bela' supergirl yang pemalu ke kat rumah??? HAhahahahahahahahah..

*motif supergirl? ~ramos SssSsssss

nyampasssss tengok makanan mewah tuuhhhhhhhh.... *tetiber naga jaga

masMZ KaKiJaLaN said...

opssss patah balik....

#gambar last lawo. kbai

Ren said...

Gambo petani moden tu sangat klasik! hahah saya suka topi tu!!!!

Ely Hasrul said...

mana gamboi gary??? hahahhaa

Nina Garcia said...

makan atas flight cam kat restoran eh... best2...

Anash said...

MasMZ,
nih apa main chop first to komen..tapi tak komen pun?
kbai.

Janggel,
pun sama..komen dlm ati?

Danny,
mana tah komen dia?
(tido balik le tuh..kata demam..)

masMZ,
anak buah yang berambut kerinting..
heheh

sila la naga itu bangun dan gi masak steak di rumah (direnjis dengan kicap)

Anash said...

Janggel,
tak nak tanya sapa model nyer??
hahaha....akak tau!!!
topi dari HCM


Ely,
Gary tak de kali nih..(asyik2 dia , asyik2 dia...)

Ana,

ada peluang , rembat ajelah
hehe

Biqque said...

tak leh ar tgk gambar makanan...lapar!

gambar nat geo tu menarik :D sesuai mcam lagu maikel dalam earth! owh sedih...

Dr Singa said...

awak pemalu ehhhhhhhh!!

ihiks..

Anash said...

biqque

patut maikel buat cover album guna gambo tuh...tapi masa tu dia tak kenal sapa coco...hahaha



DrSinga,
iye..aiii pemalu uuuu...
(lari masuk bilik sensorang tutup pintu, tingkap, lampu....)

Dan Arif said...

Amboi kak.. siap naik business class tu.. mmg kelasss!..

Anash said...

Dan Arif,
dah org MAS suruh upgrade sebab flight mlm tuh ramai bebeno org balik kampung dari malaya ke chennai sbb deepavali...hahaha...
apa lagi? geng opis akak dan akak le dapat merasa!!! yahooo....